Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
For right now Chico sleep in his xpen at night 'cause he still needs to potty during the night and I doubt I'd wake up for it. When Doug goes to work in the morning, he let's him in with me for a few hours. ....after he potties.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Sera sleeps in her crate......... most of the time :lol: Sometimes if its like 5 am or so, she'll sneak into bed with me.. Mind you she is only 12 weeks! What a spoiled little girl! :D

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Bosco and Lola sleep in their little bed together, which is in the dining room. Sometimes on weekends Bosco will sleep with us. Lola is too much of a puppy to sleep in bed with us - she likes to run, hop, lick, play, etc. :roll:

·
Registered
253 Posts
beds

I wish they could sleep with me but hubby says no...
So they sleep together in their little bed in the laundry room. Every night they both go to bed with my 10 yr old daughter, and when I go to bed about 3 hours later I have to go and pick up Gavin and find Molly (under the covers) and put them in their room. Poor Molly just gives me the look like "I was so comfy though!".

·
Registered
96 Posts
Raz sleeps in his crate because he's to small to sleep on the bed and the bed is my cat chocolate's domain right now....lol.

When he's older he may sleep on the bed with us......haven't decided but I do know that when I'm on the couch he has to be next to me playing on the couch with his toy bear.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
maureen said:
Our chis have the life, don't they. :)
That is SO true!!! I would love to be Sadie! They're so spoiled!!!

Sadie sleeps in bed with me and my bf. Sometimes Ritz sleeps in bed between my legs but lately he's been jumping off the bed and peeing on the carpet so he will have to sleep in his crate until he shows me he can peepee in the right spot!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Mikey sleeps in his crate at night. On the weekends, he wakes up at about 7 a.m. or so to go peepee and after that he comes in the bed w/ us along w/ hubby and our 2 cats :lol: . Kismet sleeps in her crate, she's not allowed in the bed until she is more house broken.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts