Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent heard from her in a long long time :cry: I am in some serious need for some updates on liberty belle :lol: I love that little girl :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
there's a thread in general chat about her. we are all worried and i've been calling her and leaving messages but nothing..... :?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
BlueMo0nz said:
Does it have anything to do with the incident with the member that claimed she doesn't show her Chihuahuas etc?
it might but i don't see why she wouldn't answer my calls we talked outside of here a bunch of times...... and she was posting since that incident....

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
That's what I said. She was supposed to have a biopsy done and I never heard her talk about the results of it. Maybe she got back the results?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Kari said:
That's what I said. She was supposed to have a biopsy done and I never heard her talk about the results of it. Maybe she got back the results?
luv4mygirls said:
BlueMo0nz said:
Does it have anything to do with the incident with the member that claimed she doesn't show her Chihuahuas etc?
it might but i don't see why she wouldn't answer my calls we talked outside of here a bunch of times...... and she was posting since that incident....

Dang,,i miss everything,,,,I don't know what either of you are talking about. :(

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
well whatever it is i hope she is ok.. i thought she had posted just recently.. maybe i was wrong... i hope she is alright :(

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Kari said:
luv4mygirls said:
BlueMo0nz said:

Dang,,i miss everything,,,,I don't know what either of you are talking about. :(
She had posted that she had a lump and she was going to get a biopsy done on it.

Mandy do you know if she got that done?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Kari said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Kari said:
luv4mygirls said:
BlueMo0nz said:

She had posted that she had a lump and she was going to get a biopsy done on it.

Mandy do you know if she got that done?
i know she got it checked but i didn't hear any results.... i'm not sure what the deal is, like i said we talked amny times on msn and on the phone as well. i've called and left messages that's all i can do...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
So worried about Lori. :( I managed to track back to this posting on 26 July and her last posting was on 8 August. As I recall tho' she had a new digital camera and was posting some beautiful pics of her chi's which I loved to see, and she was keeping Liberty the small puppy and still had the other puppies? I don't think she ever did mention the outcome of a biopsy which she was meant to be having earlier on. Hope and pray everything is OK with her. :?

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/viewtopic.php?p=150688&highlight=#150688

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I was just wondering about KJ just the other day---wondering what in the world happened to her??? She was such a "regular" on the Forum, I do hope all is well with Lori. (We are thinking of you Lori) :)

sandra
www.chloescustomharness.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts