Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talk about the pups a lot, and also my girls. So this morning the girls are leaving for school and work and they go through their usual routine of saying bye bye to The Chi Wees. Lexie is a kisser, and I can normally get good pics of her because she is pretty calm. They all looked so sweet huddled together doing their morning routine, so I grab my camera and think, "Oh this will be an opportunity to get a couple good pics to share of the girls and at least one of the pups. :lol: So out comes my camera, and this is what I get???? :lol: In the first one Lexie wants down because the cat is eating her food, and in the second Lexie & J look like they are taking a nap. :lol: I upload them and think just maybe there will be one "cute" enough to share. Well guess what, in every one of them someone was doing something silly. Anyway, these are my girls with Lexie this morning. I think they hate my camera. :lol:

Mom has the camera out, everyone smile, pose, do something!

Let me down, that crazy cat is eating my breakfast!

Oh forget it, that's too much of a struggle, I'll just take a nap.

Better luck next time I guess. :D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
The first picture would've been perfect if Lexie looked into the camera, but I guess If somebody was eating my food I would wan't to defend it too =p.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first picture would've been perfect if Lexie looked into the camera, but I guess If somebody was eating my food I would wan't to defend it too =p.
:lol: I hear ya! Me too! I take my food seriously. I got a chuckle out of these pics this morning, though. It's funny how when you want them to "pose" for you they have other things on their minds. Typical kids and pups, right? :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwwwwww T - those pictures are great! Lexie is gorgeous as usual and so are your girls! Wow, they are beautiful. :)

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all so much ladies! They weren't the best pics considering they weren't all cooperating, but cute nonetheless. They gave me a little laugh this morning. In the first pic it kinda looks 3D, like Lexie is about to jump through my camera lens. :lol: Anyway, just something fun to share, and so you guys could see my sweet girls that I talk about a lot. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha how funny! your girls are very pretty (lexie included of course!) how old are they?
Thank you Ahra! :) Morgan, the one holding Lexie is 14, she will be 15 very soon. Jordan is 19, going on 30. :lol: I just adore them so much! I have an older daughter and a Grandson too. :D They are Mom's Angels (even though they don't always act like Angels, lol)!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you Tash, Lin & Princess! I love all my baby girls! :love7:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
T, your girls are gorgeous, as usual and I just love and adore little Lexie. That's so cute. My girls don't leave the house without kissing all the pups good-bye either. A house with chicks and pups is just too much fun, isn't it???

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you Robin! :) I just love that my kids are so crazy about the pups. I wouldn't want it any other way. They even call to check on The Chi Wees when they are out. I always ask, "what about me?" :lol: I'm happy to hear your girls are crazy about your pups too. It's a great feeling to know our babies are well loved, isn't it! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh my...That sounds like way too much work for the morning. I think your baby had enough, and the cat seemed to know what to do...lol..lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts