Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
T also said she was leaving the board. Her account was deactivated also.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh dear, what a shame. I haven't been on in weeks but it's so sad that some of our oldest, dearest members have chosen to leave this board. I pop on for miscellaneous pics and updates on the dear pups and people that I have grown to love. Some of my dearest friends I met on this forum and have daily contact with. I do think that this forum is so full of drama and controversy. It seems that the info and welfare of our angels has gone by the wayside and people just want to "be right" and hurt other people. Very sad, in my opinion. I have no idea what happened but I surely wish T and her darlings the best. Seeing pics of the chi wee's has always been one of my motivations for coming back here. She helped me thru many times with my "little" ones and I learned so very much from her.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I don't have any way of getting ahold of her. But if someone on here does, beg her to come back and visit at least. :(
If anyone knows where to find Teresa, please share via PM. I've looked for her on other Chi forums and so far, no luck. I want to keep up with her and her babies!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I don't know anything about what happened, but I do know that TLi's presence is missed around here - and I really miss seeing those adorable babies!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I miss her as well, I know that she never had a bad word to say about anything or anybody and was always very helpfull. I enjoyed her spirit and of course her lovely chiwees, it's really too bad that she has left.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I miss her as well, I know that she never had a bad word to say about anything or anybody and was always very helpfull. I enjoyed her spirit and of course her lovely chiwees, it's really too bad that she has left.
I agree 100%. I can't imagine how anyone had a problem with her. :crybaby:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw I must have missed that post she posted. =( I knew she hasn't been around and I kept wondering where she was! :( I agree she was definitely a peacemaker more than anything and always had good things to say. I love her little babies too and wiill miss seeing her photo updates of them! :( Not fair! I wish others wouldn't ruin things for people~

I'm gonna miss you T and your babies! If anybody has any contact with her I'd love to add her to facebook or at least updates like Kimberly said!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
She was definitely a positive force on the forum, its too bad she had to make that choice. Ive certainly missed her posts and The Wees. Maybe she just needed a break though and will be back in a month or two, Ive notice several people "leave" and then come back after a while, we can hope!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts