Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
lol! Loved the video. Harry is so darn cute. :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is just the cutest thing lol his little growl melts your heart :)

i have that same squirrel in my garden :)
Yes, I love his little growl! :) I admit I sometimes show him things I know he will growl at, just to hear it (such as seeing his reflection from a distance). Naughty Mummy... ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He is soooooooo cute! I love his little barks and that waggy tail. What a doll. I wish he and Brody could be friends - they'd have a ball. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That was such a sweet video! He was keeping' a watch on that suspicious ole' squirrel, wasn't he! Too cute! :lol:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That was just precious! Harry is adorable. I love his little growly barks. I bet he is such a sweet boy. I would love to cuddle him up. :)
Great video!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I watched that a few times it was just so cute, his tail is like a windscreen wiper on super speed. He loves the challange and fun...what a boy... love him

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He is soooooooo cute! I love his little barks and that waggy tail. What a doll. I wish he and Brody could be friends - they'd have a ball. :)
Thanks Tracy! I've often thought the same thing when I've seen your pics of Brody! :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That was such a sweet video! He was keeping' a watch on that suspicious ole' squirrel, wasn't he! Too cute! :lol:
He's decided it's not so much of a threat now... tonight he was using it as a foot stool to climb over, LOL!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Harry is so cute! I just loved the way he wagged his tail and hopped from side to side. ADORABLE!!
Yes, he has a habit of doing that... I find it so endearing, that even if he were being really naughty, I think I'd have a really hard time being cross, LOL!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I watched that a few times it was just so cute, his tail is like a windscreen wiper on super speed. He loves the challange and fun...what a boy... love him
Hmmm, now there's an idea... Chihuahua windscreen wipers, LOL! :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh I love him so much!!! He'd fit in fab here
Heh heh... I thought that when I saw your vid the other day of Daisy and Lotus running out of your living room in to your garden and back again! He'd love some playmates like them :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts