Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just popped into check on Bella and no Izzy...went into the bedroom and there she was...buried !

Usually you don't even see her nose sticking out...she can pull her blankets right up over herself...:D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
That's so addorable. My Tiko goes completely under his blanket, so when he barks, we have a barking blanket.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Haha, I love it Kathleen, what a little character! :lol:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She really is funny with her blankets...sometimes I am calling and calling her and she won't move a muscle, you would never believe a dog was under there, the little devil LOL

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I never ever believed the story that Pavarotti sat on & killed a lady's Chi - that was before I found out how they burrow and bury themselves under blankies, cushions, tea-towels, our clothes, anything at all that they can get under, they will so it's entirely possible for a little one to have it's life ended if people don't watch where they sit or throw themselves down on the bed etc.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I never ever believed the story that Pavarotti sat on & killed a lady's Chi - that was before I found out how they burrow and bury themselves under blankies, cushions, tea-towels, our clothes, anything at all that they can get under, they will so it's entirely possible for a little one to have it's life ended if people don't watch where they sit or throw themselves down on the bed etc.
I certainly believe that...my 3 will not move, they think the world revolves around them ( and apparently it does ! ) Wayne and I do the shifting and moving about :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That is just too funny!! She looks like she really wasn't ready for morning.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Lol, that's so cute. My family Chi in the U.S. does the exact same thing. She will bury herself underneath a blanket in her bed and sometimes she just lets her little nose stick out to breathe, lol. Otherwise she's completely covered and I never even know she's there until I call her name and I see my blanket moving around.

Gemma still doesn't understand how to get a blanket on top of her with me putting it there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is just too funny!! She looks like she really wasn't ready for morning.
:rolleyes: it actually was around 2 pm ...but in her defense she was up at 6 am with us so it was about time for her afternoon nap :D My husband left at 1 pm for work so I ran in at around 2pm to check on Bella as I was still out in the district....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts