Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really having a time with Jax, he has become extremely afraid of the camera! :shock: It just happened within the last couple days. If he even sees the camera or hears it, he runs like the wind. He hides and won't come out for the longest time. I tried to kinda hold him and snap a pic today of him and got the pic below. He was scared to death and tried his best to get away and started shaking really bad. I am really at a loss as to what is going on with him about the camera. :( Anyway, the pic below is a fair one and so I thought I'd post it since I was successful in getting it.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I wonder what he is so scared for. :(

He's such a sweetheart. That's a great picture, eventhough he was scared. :love5:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Teenie is the same way, :cry: he see's me going toward it and he's running to hide. I think that it is the flash, that scares him. Trixie doesn't really like it that much either, she and Teenie always lay their ears back so I can't get a good pic of either of them. The flash is so bright on these digitals. 8)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trixiesmom said:
Teenie is the same way, :cry: he see's me going toward it and he's running to hide. I think that it is the flash, that scares him. Trixie doesn't really like it that much either, she and Teenie always lay their ears back so I can't get a good pic of either of them. The flash is so bright on these digitals. 8)
Yeah, I bet that's it. The flash is really bright. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts