Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says really :)

I love mascara and Ange du Demon (very apt some might say ;) ) perfume.

Do you have any "must haves?"

Barbara x

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
The only two things I occasionally like to wear is lip gloss and blush.
I have tons of perfumes though, and the one I cannot live without is Viva La Juicy. It's by Juicy Couture.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Mascara!!

No perfume as I am allergic to it - like hayfever - even thinking about White Linen perfume makes me ill - I'm glad it's not as popular as it was, I couldn't even sit near someone wearing it - tears, sneezing the lot!!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
My Jessica McClintock perfume. I have been wearing it for 17+ years. DH has always bought it for me so he must like it to. And of course my mascara Lancome Definicials.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
can i just express how much i love this thread?? i am a hopeless makeup/beauty products junkie! i have too many must have items, some below:

my chi flatiron - its pricey but WELL worth it.
dior show mascara
bare minerals
nars orgasm blush
Cetaphil moisturizing cream - so cheap and beats all other face moisturizers (and expensive ones) i've tried! its the BEST for sensitive, dry skin!!!
st. ives apricot scrub face wash
silk therapy - amaaaazing for shiny, soft hair and doens't make it greasy
bobbi brown gel eyeliner jars
shu uemera eyelash curler - must have for my stick straight lashes
pedegg - seriously, if you have dry, scaly heels (as i do becase i wear flipflops to work on my commute everyday and that really beats your feet up!) this is a MIRACLE product!
jojoba oil - in teh winter, i mix a drop of this in my moisturizer and keeps my skin clear and smooth. contrary to popular belief, this oil will not break you out, it balances out the oil productino on your skin so it actually clears your skin up! plus it doubles as shaving oil if you ever run out of shaving cream.

seriously, i can go on for about another 5 pages. i'll stop now.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Hi am new here and gettin my chi soon hopefully. LOL
Well i have an insane amount of makeup, some for me some for others.
I am a makeup artist. hehe!! anyhow.
The things i love, well too many to list them all but will mention some.
I love Touche eclat,
Makeup forever foundation, and a beauty blender sponge to apply it.
Dior eyeshadows
Too faced eyeshadows
Too faced shadow insurance or urban decay primer potion.
Revlon skinlights
Passion red lippy by maybeline.
Best moisturiser for me, is by simple...it's perfume free.
I also love neutrogena cleansing cushions to get rid of dry dead skin, seriously those are good.
Benefit moon beam and high beam.
I prefer maybeline mascaras for myself,
It's all about the wand.
I have palettes for blushers and lots of other things too, so that will do for now.
I dont cake it on and dont generally wear a lot during the week, but i like to even my skin out as have rosey cheeks i hate. LOL

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
can i just express how much i love this thread?? i am a hopeless makeup/beauty products junkie! i have too many must have items, some below:

my chi flatiron - its pricey but WELL worth it.
dior show mascara
bare minerals
nars orgasm blush
Cetaphil moisturizing cream - so cheap and beats all other face moisturizers (and expensive ones) i've tried! its the BEST for sensitive, dry skin!!!
st. ives apricot scrub face wash
silk therapy - amaaaazing for shiny, soft hair and doens't make it greasy
bobbi brown gel eyeliner jars
shu uemera eyelash curler - must have for my stick straight lashes
pedegg - seriously, if you have dry, scaly heels (as i do becase i wear flipflops to work on my commute everyday and that really beats your feet up!) this is a MIRACLE product!
jojoba oil - in teh winter, i mix a drop of this in my moisturizer and keeps my skin clear and smooth. contrary to popular belief, this oil will not break you out, it balances out the oil productino on your skin so it actually clears your skin up! plus it doubles as shaving oil if you ever run out of shaving cream.

seriously, i can go on for about another 5 pages. i'll stop now.
HA! I like your style.
I have been wanting to try that pedegg, looks good.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HA! I like your style.
I have been wanting to try that pedegg, looks good.
I was looking at them in Asda yesterday, but can't remember how much they were :rolleyes:

Avon cosmetics are selling something similiar and my sister said they are cheaper?

x

·
Registered
185 Posts
Touche Eclat -just can not live without it. I have to apply it under my eyes every morning, as I have blue veins close to my skin (which I hate)... and my favourite YSL lipsticks. They are awesome!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
For me its suave shampoo.I have long hair.
I dont wear makeup cause Im not going to
as I age.It looks fake.
Also Noxema skin cream as Ive used it
since age 12.I look much younger then my
real age because of it.
Natural is better in a lot of things!! LOL.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
OMG where do I start????? I am a beauty junkie!
Estee Lauder advanced night repair
Estee Lauder Idealist.
Touch Eclat
Estee Lauder double wear foundation.
Benefit, Hello Flawless powder, Moon/High beam, HOOLA bronzer (love it), eyebrow pencil, bad gal eyeliner.
Maxfactor masterpiece mascara.
Lancome juicy tubes lipgloss
St Tropez fake tan
My eplilator
Vaseline.
Dermalogica multivitamin mask.
Oh and toothbrush and toothpaste lol I am a dental nurse after all!!!! And bleach for my teeth as well!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts