Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! So funny.

Roo is a cross between Roo from Winnie the Poo and Ren from Ren and Stimpy. :lol:

Pip hmm... I'm not sure. Will have to think about it more.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ha ha! Brody is definitely speedy gonzales!! He runs around here like a tornado.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahahahaha I love it!!!!!

Omg Michele is it Alexander the meercat hhahahs from the compare the Market advert hahahaha!!

I'm still thinking about daisy

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
YES that's it she puts her 2 feet on the back of the settee to look to see who's in the kitchen through the hatch,i'll try and get a photo one day

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i call Tootsie my little deer , so i would say she looks like Rudolfs girlfreind,Clarice :reindeer:

( i'm still thinking of who minnie looks like. lol)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
When I asked Rob he said "Jessica" from Who Framed Roger Rabbit because I'm always dressing her in hooker dresses lmao (anything with like thin straps he calls it Zoey's hooker dresses lmao).

So the one my hubby & I came up with is that Zoey is like Dino Flinstone, always happy and excited about everything....that's my Zoey! Okay maybe not about getting her nails trimmed, but EVERYTHING else she is always happy about.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hahaha you guys are so incentive!!!! I still haven't come up with one for daisy but I have for another dog haha

1 - 20 of 39 Posts