Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boys are always growling, whining, yipping, "humphing", etc...but I seldom hear a peep out of my girls. I know this could just be my chis, so was wondering what your guys' chis are like noise-wise?

The boys are SO LOUD when they play, but Oakley doesn't make a peep. Laurel sometimes will play growl but no where near what the boys do.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Zoey sighs a lot, Sebastian was always chattering, whining, barking, moaning, groaning etc. My golden retriever girl, is the same as Sebastian...groans/moans a lot.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Lo will sigh a lot, and growl at the boys. She also growls playfully when she's playing with the boys or a toy. She is also extremely vocal (whines, and "talks") if she "needs"/wants something while tapping my shoulder. lol

Finn is pretty quiet, unless he wants his lovin's. Then he is a big whiner. He also will bark a lot if there is a sound or something going on he's not comfortable with (I was bad about socializing him properly :().

Dexter is an all around whiner. He rarely barks, but will cry with his mouth closed when he thinks he needs something, or if the others are just ignoring him. lol.

All around mine are pretty quiet. :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Perry is very quiet and the girls are always growling at each other and barking at the wind and what ever else they think they hear lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Dillon is defo the vocal one around here. lol

Darla will Bark if someone is at the door, same as Daisy and sometimes the odd wee bark in play.
Daisy is my chilled out girl really, apart from when new people come in, but after a treat and a few mins she is quiet again.

Dillon will sometimes growl at his reflection, bark at people talking outside my livingroom window, barks when playing, or when i am ignoring him. haha!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Roo is far more vocal than Pip. She's the one that growls when they play, Pip does sometimes, but not as much as Roo. Roo also makes little noises at Pip when she wants to get him to play. And if Pip gets the ball from her she will chase him around the house and squeal like a little piggy the entire time in frustration. haha. So yeah, she's the more vocal one here. She's more kooky and playful in general. lol. Pip is more laid back. :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Roo is far more vocal than Pip. She's the one that growls when they play, Pip does sometimes, but not as much as Roo. Roo also makes little noises at Pip when she wants to get him to play. And if Pip gets the ball from her she will chase him around the house and squeal like a little piggy the entire time in frustration. haha. So yeah, she's the more vocal one here. She's more kooky and playful in general. lol. Pip is more laid back. :)
Awww, Roo sounds like so much fun!!! :) I comes pway whichoo Woo!! I no steal balleys! ;)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Paco is very vocal, always has something to say. He growls, squeaks, barks makes little chirp noises to let you know he's in the room if you don't notice him. He has alot to say.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I only have a girl, but I can tell you when Honey is out side she is a real loud mouth!
Her fav thing to do is tell the postman off!!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Dahlia has a real set of lungs for
anyone who knocks on my door
or whoever walks by when we go for a ride!!
Shes an alpha "Tough Girl".

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
All of ours will bark at the door or a strange noise outside, but in terms of little chattery type sounds, Reese is our little noise maker. He sighs and grumbles and makes little groans when he is getting comfy. Miley is definitely the loudest about food though, if someones eating and she cant get to it, she makes a huge fuss. She keeps trying to reach her naughty little paws into Leos pen while hes eating to try and pull his bowl up to the side to steal food. Leo seems to make a lot of little sounds too, little moans and stuff that you can just barely hear.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Chance & Gia are my vocal ones. Chance talks to me all the time. Lexie & Jade are very quiet.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
My boy is WAY more vocal than my girl when it's just in general, he's a barker for sure, she is usually very quiet until they play and then she's loud as can be with growls and barks!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Draco constantly grunts and makes little noises...he only occasionally barks though. He also snores when he is sound asleep and makes little yip yip yip noises so cute.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Definitely my girls! I never hear a peep out of Maxx. Unless someone knocks on the door or rings the bell than they all start yapping. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Girls totally for me. Coop is by far outnumbered and being the only boy and a different breed, that might matter but I think it's personality. I would say Chloe is my worst though for sure. LOL. What a diva.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts