Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a family picnic to go to, and we can't decide which dress to wear. Please help!

Pippa says no more photos please!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I like the second one best, the white with yellow! It looks so good on her, so nice and springy!! Very summery and cute. She is a great little dress model!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I think it just has to be the pink with the frogs. It's just so perfect. They are all wonderful but the first one just screams outing to me!!! Too cute!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didn't make them. I wish I was so talented. I bought the cherry one from barkindogclothes and the others from a lady on ebay. Her name is fairydogmother. I too think they are all beautiful. Thats why I am having a hard time deciding for the big family picnic. I like the wardrobe change idea, but I think my family think I am crazy dressing her up all ready. You know the crazy Chihuahua lady.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you everyone for your compliments. I didn't expect that. You guys are too sweet. I live in a house full of boys so Pippa is my little princess. I love her so. She does love to be dressed up. She howls with delight when we gush over her. So cute.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts