Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I went to the vet's office I bought flea medicine from them and it was in a very small little tube. Does anyone know what this is? I threw away the tube and cannot remember.

I know it wasn't the bigger key shaped applicators that are see through. It was like a little tiny tube that you punctured with the top.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.