Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I like the second one, the one in pic #2 :) With the darker face. I think she will have a better head when grown. They are both really cute!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I agree with Kristi. I think muzzle wise they both are similar (the white makes the muzzle look more sloaped/long) but the black one has a slightly better head. Both are adorable though! :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Oh my it would be hard to choose, I think the white blaze girl shows personality through the photo....she looks like a happy girl

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is where my husband and I are torn! LOL I love the Dark faced girl, she has a thinner snout and the more apple shape, and that's what I've been telling him since last night, but now he's in love with the white blaze girl! If only I wanted 4 dogs... LOL

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awwww....they are so cute! What a tough decision. I think I would go with the darker faced one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would get both in a heartbeat! But we rent, and we're going to be moving BACK across the country in a year... I think 4 dogs would be harder to find a place than 3... lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
they are both so cute! by coloring i'd pick the one with white on her face, i like how she has mostly white on her body

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh that is tough cause they are both so cute!!
I like the dark faced girl cause of the wee feckles on her body and i like her markings all round, but the mostly white girl is a cutie too.
I am crap sorry, but if could only have one it would be the darker girl i think. lol
Good luck whatever you decide.
You cant go wrong really. :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Probably wont be a popular suggestion but I vote that you decide when you meet them based on their personalities and who would fit better with your pack. Even though they're from the same litter, they could be totally different ;)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Probably wont be a popular suggestion but I vote that you decide when you meet them based on their personalities and who would fit better with your pack. Even though they're from the same litter, they could be totally different ;)

Not a popular suggestion???? Why not? It does make sense, but on looks alone, I have to go for the the black face girl too.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts