Registered
14,441 Posts
I'd pick top girl personally. :)

Congrats on getting a new baby!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I REALLY wanted the 2nd girl but Gary said NO more dogs. If you get her I can watch her grow up. I wanted to name her Cassie. I still have a broken heart.
Tom said no too but that didn't last too long. :) yay. I love both of these and she also has some gorgeous LC but most are going to breeder stock. sigh I have wanted a lavender one as I think it's such a cool color. Here are pics of the SC boys...

or

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would have the first gir she is lovelyl but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the second boy!! He is ace, love his dark splodges plus I love boy dogs!

Congrats!
I was thinking of another boy too. But then saw the little lavender one and just fell in love. If she would ever sell me this one amazing LC one I would be all over it. But this little girl looks sweet to me. :) I can't wait. 2 weeks!!!!

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I was thinking of another boy too. But then saw the little lavender one and just fell in love. If she would ever sell me this one amazing LC one I would be all over it. But this little girl looks sweet to me. :) I can't wait. 2 weeks!!!!
Ohhhh such exciting news, so happy for you!

I love the white boy with the spot over his eye.
If I was choosing only on looks that would be my choice.

There's no wrong choice with a Chi, though.:)
Haha Alan great minds thats the pup I would choose as well!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
wow hard to decide with them all so cute =) I like the girl for her typey look and color but the 2nd girl has a hint of light husky brows that I LOve!!! wish I could help but sorry love them all

1 - 20 of 42 Posts