Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am trying to get over that I didn't get the little chocolate boy..So these are the 2 boys I am considering right now:

Here is boy #1 (expected weight is 2.5 lbs) He is a little less exspensive

Here is boy #2 (expected weight is 3 lbs)

Help! Its such a hard choice!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
#1 looks a bit odd to me... something doesn't look right with the eyes. I'd like to see #2 without the sweater on - but I think he's cute with it!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I'd go for the one that goes for me. In other words, whichever one has a personality that seems to click with mine... that would be my guy. I'm not that particular about looks. If I were, I wouldn't have Lily now because I didn't even think she was cute when I first got her (I know, I was an idiot and a blind one at that :lol: ). Personality is what it's all about.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
wow they are tiny :shock: :shock: that's why the eyes look a bit odd .....i'm always for the ones that are left ......so if everybody says the second ....i would take the first one :lol: what a doll (both are ofcourse)

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I first went for number one, then when someone said the eyes looked a little funny i looked again and i kind of agree but i think it has a cute face, so im differing to #2 now - but i like them both, oh i dont know, i think the first one is cute and looks cheeky and the #2 is looking sweet! HAVE THEM BOTH LOL joke. erm, im no use at this lol...see which one you click with.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's such a hard choice and you truly have to go on personality.

With that being said I think #1 is a cutie pa-tootie.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i personally love #1's coloring.. but i agree with coopers mom..something looks different about him. I love #2 all together.. he has the most adorable face and looks so loveable. Aww.. i guess what ever one really appeals to you, and your lifestyle as far as personality goes.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I would let the puppy pick you...! The one that comes to you first will probably the one that clicks with you...having said that..(which was advice I received years ago from a vet ) ...I think #1 is adorable.. cute in a homely kind of way LOL

·
Registered
269 Posts
I would most positively take #1 because of his looks and his little quirky eyes, seems he would appreciate it more. Also looks like he has a great personality. Looks are not everything and these little dogs tend to grow into their looks, so don't let the eyes hold you back.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts