Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to Brighton later in the week and i know someone from here often mentions a petshop which sells nice beds etc for her Chihuahuas. If anybody knows the name of it would be grateful. Many Thanks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Stefanie, hopeing somebody will know the name of it. Are you already for the new arrival tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
lol my mums out so Ive kinda threw my whole bedroom away lol :oops: no lol just moved the furniture, dont know if that makes a difference to the pup lol and am just getting his stuff ready. My mum suspiciously called earlier so I have a feeling shes gone out for some dog bits :wink:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
hiya star told me about it and i went there two weeks ago its brill im going again on saturdat il try remember the name it is near a starbucks cafe in like a parade of shops il hunt for the name its real cheap as well

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
rite here are some-

5, West Way, Hove, East Sussex BN3 8LD
Tel: 01273 884949 Classification match only: Pet Shops

Options: Map/Directions to Pet-pet-Pet (1) Send Pet-pet-Pet's (1) details to mobile Save Pet-pet-Pet (1) to address book Repco Herpetological Supply
132, Preston Drove, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 6FJ
Tel: 01273 553303 Classification match only: Pet Shops

Options: Map/Directions to Repco Herpetological Supply (2) Send Repco Herpetological Supply's (2) details to mobile Save Repco Herpetological Supply (2) to address book Pets Corner
72, George St, Hove, East Sussex BN3 3YE
Tel: 01273 204084 Classification match only: Pet Shops

Options: Map/Directions to Pets Corner (3) Send Pets Corner's (3) details to mobile Save Pets Corner (3) to address book The Pet Stop
24, Whitehawk Rd, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 5FB
Tel: 01273 622102 Classification match only: Pet Shops

Options: Map/Directions to The Pet Stop (4) Send The Pet Stop's (4) details to mobile Save The Pet Stop (4) to address book Pets Corner
Wyevale Garden Centre, Warren Rd, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 9XX
Tel: 01273 602863 Classification match only: Pet Shops

Options: Map/Directions to Pets Corner (5) Send Pets Corner's (5) details to mobile Save Pets Corner (5) to address book Paws & Claws
33, Station Rd, Portslade, Brighton, East Sussex BN41 1GB
Tel: 01273 419354 Classification match only: Pet Shops

Options: Map/Directions to Paws & Claws (6) Send Paws & Claws's (6) details to mobile Save Paws & Claws (6) to address book Noah's Ark
32a, Longridge Avenue, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 8LJ
Tel: 01273 309239 Classification match only: Pet Shops

Options: Map/Directions to Noah's Ark (7) Send Noah's Ark's (7) details to mobile Save Noah's Ark (7) to address book Pampermepet
16, Imperial Arcade, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 3EA
Tel: 01273 746273 Classification match only: Pet Shops

Options: Map/Directions to Pampermepet (8) Send Pampermepet's (8) details to mobile Save Pampermepet (8) to address book Tranquility Pet & Garden Centre
46-47, George St, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 1RJ
Tel: 01273 621691 Classification match only: Pet Shops

only thing is im not sure any of these are the one i went to i found a small one in amongst i parade of shops it was like outdoors but undercover a bit rite near the pier etc

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hi ya

the shop chihuahua lady went to is pamper me pet..i would say its the best pet-shop in brighton :D www.pampermepet.co.uk they have lots more gear in there shop then on the website! and the lady has a chihuahua and hes always there..and if the young girls in there she has a tiny tiny pup :D
if you want to go to this shop..

find the main shopping center church hill sq!
standing on the shopping center side..if you look over the road you should see starbucks..next to starbucks is imperial arcade if you walk through there, at the end is pamper me pet you cant miss it :D
the post code is bn1 3ea

Doggie fashion..is at the very top of st james street..is about half a mile from the pier..1 grafton st, kemp town bn2 1aq

then there are 2 new ones that i have not been to yet!

Barkers&queens ..this shop is not in the center of brighton its near preston park.. 93 preston drove brighton bn1 6ld www.barkersandqueens.com

and the other i cant rember the name..lol but its close to church hill sq down the lanes..im going there tomorrow so ill get the address :D

if you want to find out where they are you can use www.multimap.com just enter the post code.. and print :D

hope this helps..have a great time in brighton!

star x

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thankyou, will hopefully go down on friday and get some goodies for Mouse. Brighton seems a good place for petshops.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts