Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right i tried to take some piccys with much difficulty - he would not keep still at all! lol he's a cheeky little boy! so heres my piccys of deano for this week lol and by the way could you help me chose which picture you would think is best for the calender. Thank you :D

well there the ones which i think are best: these are just ones i took and werent as good in my opinion:-

I think personally the first one for the calender.

Thank you

faye and deano xxx :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
The one of him sleeping is precious but I kind of like the third one where he's on the carpet, doing a nice "down". You want your photos to be really crisp and clear for the calendar - that one, from my monitor, looks the most in-focus and clear (and the cutest). :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
The one of him sleeping is precious but I kind of like the third one where he's on the carpet, doing a nice "down". You want your photos to be really crisp and clear for the calendar - that one, from my monitor, looks the most in-focus and clear (and the cutest). :D
Ditto what Cooper's mom said. It's by far the clearest pic and possibly the cutest as well. :wave:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep i agree with the "crispness", im going to have a play on this material with the brightness and quality of them.

I like one and two , i do like 3 but i think his little poses are cute in the others. (the others after the 3 are just ones for everyone to look at, not for the calender) although the pic of him with his turtle really melts my heart but im not sure for a calender and its not the best quality)

Ill have a play and repost the ones which turns out best but for now i would love you opinions definately! Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i really like the second and third, me and peanutbutternjelly are the ones taking the subbmissions but send in all the pics you want..and then depending on the pic we will put it in but i love the pics you took they came out great deano will look great in the calendar

1 - 9 of 9 Posts