Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol thank you :] Ever since I neutered Godric he's been Mister Snuggle-Bug.

He still gets dominant over the sofa every now and then but we find them huddled up together frequently now. I even found them under the same blanket this morning.

Finally! They realized if they stick together they stay warmer instead of opposite ends of the room shivering!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Such sweeties!

I wish my two would get somewhere and be still while I'm cleaning instead of terrorizing the vacuum cleaner and feather duster!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw sweet sunning pics!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The secret is to move their bed to the sunniest part of the house!

Our patio door is glass in the center so the late morning early afternoon light hits right there and my pups cannot say no to sun, given they were right in my walkway....they figured I could go the long way around the bar if I needed in the kitchen. Lol, they weren't moving for anything.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Snuggling chis = the very best kind!! Laurel and Bryco snuggle and once or twice I've caught the boys snuggling (who absolutely HATE each other), but Oakley never snuggles anyone hahaha.

Gordric is such a cool color, too.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Snuggling chis = the very best kind!! Laurel and Bryco snuggle and once or twice I've caught the boys snuggling (who absolutely HATE each other), but Oakley never snuggles anyone hahaha.

Gordric is such a cool color, too.
Thank you, I catch myself looking at him sometimes just thinking how'd I get so lucky, then he starts crying and I remember haha. His personality is huge and it's only getting bigger as he gets older.

So cute! I love "sun spot" pictures, nothing makes a chi happier than a comfy bed in a nice sun spot :)
Haha, my OH said "Don't put their bed right there, they aren't going to lay it in because the dining room window is open, they'll get sick!" -Behold, 2 pups laying in bed sunning, with the window open, haha - Godric even panted toward the end, that sun coming through the glass was warm!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts