Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bazel is about 4/5 months now, I know he’s still a puppy. I feel like I give in to him way too much but I can’t help it sometimes. I know he’s spoiled. But this recently started happening that he will start whining for no reason. And I mean no reason at all, he’s been taken out, fed and he’s cuddling with me but he’s still whining. I would think it was bcus he wanted me to pet him, but sometimes (only sometimes) even while petting him he will whine. I don’t know what the issue is. Do I try ignore the whining ? He will start jumping up and getting in my face if I ignore him but I can try moving him away from me. I need help. He didn’t use to do this. I really just need help training him all together. He won’t always use the puppy pads at night, I need him to though bcus I’m too pregnant to get up all the damn time. And he’s terrible in the crate. He hyperventilates. After a bit he will calm down but he hates the crate. I want him to know that’s a safe place for him to relax and chill. I don’t know how to do that. He seems to associate it with me leaving and gets upset. I just want him to be a good doggy and listen cus I love him so so much. He doesn’t really give me any signals when he needs to use the bathroom either. I’ve sort of just gotta guess or he will go.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

1 - 1 of 1 Posts