Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Draco does the wierdest thing...hubby and I are wondering what it is all about. Sometimes he is given a piece of chicken jerky or some other treat that is not bite sized. He will hold it in his mouth and walk around just whining...sometimes he will bring the treat to us or sometimes he takes it outside to hide for future reference. It is a really cute little whine, but I really would like to understand what is going on in his little head. Do any of yours exhibit behavior like this?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Quigley makes the tiniest little squeaking sound. I can't duplicate it. I call it his Tribble noises. It is too cute. If he is not close to your ear you would never hear it it is so faint. LOL. I Love it about him!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
My mom's papillon does this, only with the ear off a toy she loves. She carries it around her mouth and does this very quiet whining sound. Not like distress, just a cute whine. Hard to explain! I don't know why she does it but sounds like Draco has the same behavior! I would love to know why they do it!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
awww, Draco is such a cutie! Chi's can have some unique behaviors...
These little quirks just seem to endear them to us even more :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts