Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blake, my barely 1 1/2 yr. old 46 lb. white with one red circle spot and black collar with studs is missing as of this mornig from my home in Scottsdale AZ. He has a micro chip, and collar without the tags. Our property is gated. I don't know how he could have gotten out other than slipping through the front door when UPS came. The only time he ever got out, he came home within minutes and called for us to open the door.

I contacted HOME AGAIN (who hasn't had any calls re a lost whippet) ( and made signs offering a reward and searched locally in a 3 mile radius near the house ) who contacts all vets and animal care facilities within a 25 mile range. I've driven miles, stopping the postal carrier and gardeners. No one has seen him. He's a follower, not a leader. He'd come home but maybe he's lost or stolen or worse, hit by a car. The police haven't received notice of any dead dogs on the road.

If you have any info on the whereabouts, pm me for the contact info;-)

http://us.mc535.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[email protected]

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, he was found. A man that found him was putting up found Whippet signs at the same time she was putting up lost Whippet signs, LOL! All is well:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts