Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I used to frequent this forum daily in 2014/15 and it was jumping. Heaps of amazing people and dogs. It鈥檚 really sad to see it so quiet. Jump on and introduce yourself and your dogs. I鈥檒l look forward to meeting you all. 馃檪

Registered
Karen, I am Sue, and I have 2 chi's. Em is 11yrs old and Bonnie is 7yrs. Em is a shorthair, and Bonnie is long. I go to the chi forum every day, and it is really sad that it is so quiet. Times are different, I suppose. These dogs are so special, that people could just write a sentence or two on what they did that day, and things would be different!

Registered
Yes, things have surely changed on the forum. I joined in 2008 and it was quite busy back then. Now with social media etc., not so much.

We got our first chis in 1991 and have shared our lives with at least two ever since.

I currently have 3 chi babies:
Neko, choc.boy, smooth coat age 15
Buster, red/blond boy, long coat age 14
Mick, fawn boy, smooth coat age 2

Registered
I certainly do enjoy reading the archives and would have enjoyed being part of the forum back in the day, but 2008 was not the right time for me.

I'm such a stereotype of a new puppy owner I make myself laugh and probably scare Sue half to death sometimes, but Laurel certainly has captured my heart and made me see adventures instead of tragedies.

She looks a lot like the picture in my avatar, but that isn't actually her. I specifically didn't want a purebred when I got her, but things would be different with a second dog. I haven't had DNA testing done yet, but she is 5.3 lbs and obviously mixed with some sort of terrier.

Laurel is almost eight months old, has completed basic obedience, but fascinates me too much just as she is for me to be all that serious about agility. I would need a new (as in off the showroom floor) car to travel to dog shows and we kind of like the DIY micro-RV we have, even though it's definitely not for "full-timing".

I'm here every day, but you won't find me on social media. Not a fan. It's great to find hidden, out of the way treasures like this one. Come visit us and rescue Sue from my blabbermouth!

Registered
Hey! agility is not just for dog shows. You can make some of the stuff and buy others, and have fun in your yard/house. Kids expandable tunnels, ladders laid down, broom jumps, a board with bricks becomes a dog walk, and etc. Have fun, and don't worry about 'rescuing' me! I love it!

Registered
Im here now...just got an email and thought id stop by again. It has been a while..my Baby passed away 2 years ago..and i have a new little one now. Little Romeo! And i also have a Singapura girl now. Tina! Will post some pictures when i get up..it's the middle of the night now馃拫

Registered
Sorry for your loss..it is a pain I know personally.
Glad you have opened your heart and your home to new little ones and looking forward to seeing photos.

Registered
Just joined and hope to see more activity in the forums I have a 9 week short hair chi and just lost a 16 year old chi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts