Chihuahua People Forum banner

Who do you think will win?

670 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  lulu'smom 
#1 ·
So, Lulu still doesn't want to get under the covers at night any more, but when we turn on the ceiling fan she get cold and won't be still. Well, after almost 4 yrs I just can't let her sleep anywhere else-- it would just kill her/me/hubby/her, so I thought I had the answer. Today I went to Petsmart and bought her an igloo. It was in the cat section (don't tell Lulu). I brought it home and that's when the fun started.:rolleyes: Lulu wasn't having any part of getting in it, so I got the bright idea I would put some of her chicken in the back so she would have to get in to eat it. She stretched in to get the chicken! Oh, your goin' in girlie--I tried to push her in, but she put on the brakes so hard her backend was up in the air! Needless to say, she did NOT make friend yet with the igloo, but I'm not gonna give up hope just yet. I'm gonna put her favorite blanket in it tonight and give it a try, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll keep you posted!

#3 ·
Thank you for the FYI. I thought that maybe she wouldn't like it because it did not have our house smell or her smell on it, and I put her blanket in it. Maybe I should leave the blanket in there for a while at the time to get her smell in it more.

#4 ·
Haha spoiled little Lulu. :)
That's adorable, wish I could see pictures. wink wink ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.