Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moose is about 8.5 pounds and very trim. He seems so tiny to me that I can't imagine the 3-5 pounders!

Anyone have a pic of theirs next to something that can give a size idea? I've love to see and I'm sure you have 'em!;)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
My smallest is 3 pounds, 3 ounces. She is not small compared to many others here! She will be 2 years old in 2 weeks so not a puppy. She is full grown.

This is her meeting a little boy at a car event this summer:

Another:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
This is Willow at 8 weeks in her average size carrier. She's little over a pound here.

This is her at 18 weeks next to a pair of shoes. Please excuse the fuzzy face!

This is her about a month ago in comparison to a cow's ear

This is my finger next to her paw to show the size. It was a while ago but they haven't changed much.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Here is Taz when she was six weeks old and weighed 1.25 pounds:

Here is Charlie and Taz together recently. He weighs 7 lbs and she weighs 3 and a half.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Prince is 3.5 pounds. This is him sitting by the front door after it was decorated for Christmas. I like perspective......he is small but not as small as they come.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh so cute- I want a little chocolate girl but DH gets next pick and he wants a Westie. Plus we are waiting for now since my eldest cat is 15 and I don't want to stress her. She is very tolerant but I want to spoil her more in her golden years.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
SO many cutie pies here! Aww! :love2:

I took these pictures just now for you. I used a toilet paper roll to
try and show size, since it's a common object we all have at home.

Here is Belka who is 2.5 pounds.

For comparison, here is my Chanelka who is 8.5 pounds.

edit to add: Both girls are 2 years old.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Hopefully T comes a long and posts a pic of Jade, she's likely the smallest on the board, then there is Quigly who's owner never seems to post anymore :( Lori has a tiny baby too! and of course my Bijou :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Kitty, we need a picture of Bijou! ;)

1 - 20 of 144 Posts