Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
:shock: WOW....30 Chi's. But, they do all look beautiful and healthy.

No Chi's yet...but one lives in my heart until she gets here herself. She'll be an *only Chi child*.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Wow 30 chihuahuas!! I have to agree, they all look very well cared for. Their coats look healthy and shiny.

I think they all are the same color because she breeds them and keeps them right? So they are all family I am assuming.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I just have one right now, but I think we're getting another for Christmas. I want a chocolage colored male like Sera (whom we haven't heard from in a really really long time!). I want to name him Willy Wonka :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
HOLY MOLY 30 :shock: :shock:

I saw one smooth coat in there-they do all look well cared for that is what matters :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi!

Wow those are ALOT of chi´s and I bet alot of work too :shock: :lol: :D

Well, we have one wounderful chiboy (Bentley) and in the future we will probably get another one.
We dont know what sex yet, but the name shall be PORSHA or MERCEDES :lol: Staying with the cars :wink:
But then no more chis for us.

xx,

Nadine.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
janiebabes said:
:shock: ALL the same color how do you know who is who?
i bet the owner knows each and every one of them. i had a friend who bred bichon's and to me it was just a bunch of cotton balls running around the house (every single one of them had the same haircut and everything. i only knew the one cause he has foot staining cause of allergies) they all have different personalities and slight slight differences that you pick up on when you are around them. when people come over and all our dogs are shaved they only know 2 of them apart, rolo cause he's the chubby one and trinket cause she's the mean one in the corner barking and growling at everyone. but even my 5 year old knew the difference when she was a baby and youd say point to bonty she would never get the dogs wrong.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
luv4mygirls your so right. My breeder knows every single one of there names. I asked if she did and she was like 'yeah just point to any one and Ill tell you there names' I pointed to one then another, and another and so on and she knew theres names sooper fast. I was like wooaahhh. It was the most amazin thing ive ever seen :shock:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts