Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here is both a mommy to children and chis????? I have 2 boys and 2 chis thomas cole meena and toby

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
I have 2 human children a girl and a boy dionne is 15 and my sone Dane is 11 and I have 4 fur children 2 boys zac 3 Romeo 2 and 2 girls honey 3 and sparkles whos nearly 4 months

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
No kids here! I'm 21 but don't think kids are in my future.

I just have y furbabies lincoln 14 months and Bijoux 6 months

·
Registered
376 Posts
I've been wanting to ask the same question!

I have 1 chi, 1 Boston Terrier, and 3 daughters (ages 2, 5, 9). Needless to say I watch over Gunner very close with 2 little kids in the house.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I have to grown up human babies, both married, and a new grandson. Then I have 2 stepdaughter, both married with 3 grandchildren between them and a 4th on the way.

3 dog fur babies - Pedro (Cairn/Chi mix), Gracie and Diesel, both Chis...1 large cat fur baby - a 22 lb jet black grouch named Jack - he immigrated with my hubby from Canada...And, we have two very loud cockateils - **** and Axl!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I have 3 children. A 17 year old daughter, 14 year old son and a 12 year old son. And 4 dogs...Leila , a 1 1/2 yr old chi, and Finnegan 6mos old chi, and a male boxer named winston that is about 6 years old, a female chi mix named lucy that is 10 years old i think. Also have 2 aquatic frogs and a hermit crab! ;) lol

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have 4 human children. Benjamin is 14, Romeo is 12, Alexandra is 11, and Maia is 10. I have two human step-children. Jose is 16 and Cheyenne is 10. I have 7 fur kids. Bo and Vice are pit bulls. Bo is 6 and Vice is 17 months. Then there are the 5 chihuahuas. Neeci is 2, Ellie is 23 months, Chloe is 11 months, Cali is 10 months and Ami is 4 months. We have a full house.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I have two children, my boy who's 17 and my girl who's 9, 1 jrt who is 7, 2 chi's 2yrs and 7 months, 1 cat who is 5 yrs and now 2 guinea pigs who are about 18 weeks old.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have 9 human children. 6 boys, 3 girls that range in age from the oldest (girl) who will be 30 in January down to the youngest (boy) who just turned 6.

I have 6 birds - scarlet macaw, 3 cockatiels, 2 budgies

I have 2 dogs - Spacely, the chi who just recently joined us and Tinsel, an English Springer Spaniel.

I also have a very patient husband

1 - 15 of 15 Posts