Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :daisy::coolwink::happy7:

i been having fun cookin at home lately and here are some things that i found to be healthy and deelish!

i've only made pancakes once in my life and they turned out so horrible! so making a flourless pancake and it coming out awesome made my night 2 days ago!
banana egg pancakes!

today i was in the mood for hashbrowns but didn't want a huge high caloried one so i looked for something healthy on allrecipes.com!
Emily's Famous Hash Browns Recipe - Allrecipes.com
used 4 yukon potatoes and 2 eggs instead and it came out awesomeeeeee

this was dinner :D tuna salad with the hashbrowns and some berries

hmmm what shall i make tomorrow!!! :apple:

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh my goodness, come cook for us. My husband and I are less than stellar in the kitchen yet we are very physically active. We always seems to be hungry. I love hash browns. Everything looks so good.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sign me up for those hash browns! They look amazing!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
lol! *checks u off list* hahaha :D

Seriously, Pigeonsheep, if I lived with you Id be 75 stone

ROFL!!! i had to google stones to pounds and it converted to 1050 lbs LMAO!!! hey hey i cook healthy so it's not true lol! u just have to burn off the calories ^^

Haven't had pancakes in ages! These pics are making me hungry 🍴

u should def. make these!!!! eat lots and not feel guilty about it :p

Oh my goodness, come cook for us. My husband and I are less than stellar in the kitchen yet we are very physically active. We always seems to be hungry. I love hash browns. Everything looks so good.
LMAO!!!! i thought i was bad at cooking but for some reason this year i became super chef rofl. i haven't been able to cook for the bf yet since im too used to my own kitchen but i think i'll make some of these and put it in a airtight container one of these days. i can never compare to my bf's mom who isa retired international chef so i get nervous when he eats my cooking although he loves my baking =D yes being active all the time will make u hungry more!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts