Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a keurig brewer for xmas and been puttin it to good use! last time i made a coffee with some milk frother but i was too tired today. so i just did a caramel lined in the cup with french vanilla caramel, half and half, 3 spoons of sugar topped with whipcream with some caramel and fudge!

enjoyed with some entemanns crumb cake!

·
Registered
180 Posts
That looks so good and you take amazing photos. I love coffee but I have to have 6 or 7 spoons of sugar in it which was messing with my vision so I had to stop drinking it :(. Now I drink tea, hot coco or iced drinks with just a little coffee in them.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks so good and you take amazing photos. I love coffee but I have to have 6 or 7 spoons of sugar in it which was messing with my vision so I had to stop drinking it :(. Now I drink tea, hot coco or iced drinks with just a little coffee in them.
wow thats too much sugar :/ but i have a sweet tooth myself! hence the caramel and fudge :D ive made tea before with it but its just not the same

·
Registered
707 Posts
"WHO LOVES COFFEE!!!!?"
"NO ONE AS MUCH AS YOU!!!!!"
LOL, that looks very good though! I drink it sometimes and I love anything vanilla or caramel flavored!! :D

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I would love coffee if it tasted as good as it smelled! lol I know, I know that's a matter of opinion. Haha I'll just stick with my diet coke for caffeine, and if I need something warm I make myself hot chocolate and add sweet cream coffee creamer and marshmellow cream. Yuuuummmyyy!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts