Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A rather shocked looking Zero lol this picture made me laugh he looks so stunned when I called him and he was being naughty :lol:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chihuahua-lady said:
awwww he is chaning loads has he started droppping his coat bless he looks soo sweet
he's still a little fluff ball he's like all coat and no chi at the moment but he's looking a lot like his dad now just different colours and his face is really getting light sooo I'm not sure how pale he's going to end up.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
looks like cream to me with a teeny bit of dark sableing he could loose the dark bits totally though ruby did of her face or he may slghtly have tinges of dark at the ends of his coat i lurrrvvveee that colour though im just cream mad lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chihuahua-lady said:
looks like cream to me with a teeny bit of dark sableing he could loose the dark bits totally though ruby did of her face or he may slghtly have tinges of dark at the ends of his coat i lurrrvvveee that colour though im just cream mad lol
well he'll either end up cream or a very pale fawn either way he's gonna be very pretty (I mean handsome :lol: ) everyone thinks he's a girl when they see him awww poor boy, he's losing most of the darker colouring sooo he could be all over the same colour or he could possibly have some sabling as you said, it'll just be exciting to see what colour he goes in the end :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts