Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cutie pie! My husband always makes that they love it.
Thank you! Keeps her toasty warm. :) She loves going with me on my early morning Starbucks run. But doesn't like coats and sweaters. I think it's her ploy to get Mama to carry her in my jacket. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Little kangaroo! Haha both my friend and I do this with our chis when we're just running to our cars in the winter. So cute.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
Thank you! :) It's the perfect answer to warmth in a flash. :lol: And they love the security that it gives them. :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww! I do this with Frida all the time- although only one of my hoodies works for it, she's much bigger than your cutie!
They love it, don't they! Happy as little larks. :lol: I enjoy it too. It's like having a little heating pad next to you. :daisy:

·
Registered
725 Posts
oh yes they certinally do love love it I was babysitting the little girl next door last week and to keep her busy we took the dogs for a walk well about 1/2 way through our walk she decided that Charlie was getting cold so she picked him up and put him under her coat and zip it up and he was a happy camper the rest of the way home. she is only a tiny little 7 year old so its a good the Charlie is so small. She just love my dogs so much and Charlie is crazy about kids so it was great for both of them

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yes they certinally do love love it I was babysitting the little girl next door last week and to keep her busy we took the dogs for a walk well about 1/2 way through our walk she decided that Charlie was getting cold so she piched him up and put him under her coat and zip it up and he was a happy camper ther rest of tge way home. she is only a tinly little 7 year old so its a good the Charlie is so small. She just love my dogs so much and Charlie is crazy about kids
Awwww! That's very sweet of her. Keeping little Charlie warm. :) I bet he loved it!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 18 of 18 Posts