Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can tell if Spring is coming with a few simple items: a brush, a flea comb, a 45 minute grooming session, and a long haired Chihuahua.

Fun times!:daisy:

·
Registered
291 Posts
:p LOL!! I to am glad for short hair. But grooming a long haird dog regaurdless of breed can be a fun and rewarding not just a chore.:coolwink:

Reactions: Saqqara

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Haha I was just saying yesterday how you know it's spring time when your chihuahua whines to go outside. :D I was super surprised to see Odie by our patio door whinging. She only stayed out there for maybe 3 minutes but she did ask to go out! It was 9 degrees. Almost warm enough to be chi approved.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL LOL LOL

Thank God I have short hair.
That's just round 1! We went through this 3 times last September from him losing his Summer coat! It does make a mess, but I wouldn't have it any other way.:D

AMEN to that 'sista'....
Those pictures makes my nose itch and I start sneezing......:p
I don't have allergies but with all that hair going up my nose, there was plenty of itching and sneezing! Lol

:p LOL!! I to am glad for short hair. But grooming a long haird dog regaurdless of breed can be a fun and rewarding not just a chore.:coolwink:
I actually do love grooming him. It relaxes both of us. He didn't wiggle as much as he normally does thanks to yummy treats. It was the longest he's ever let me groom him.

That is quite a bit of fluff ! :)x
I wish the hair could be knitted into a sweater or something. I've seen someone do that with their Samoyed's hair.

reminds me of my days with our Newfoundland LOL
I use to have a 70lb or so Golden Retriever. One of the reasons I fell for Cai is because he reminded me so much of him. Just didn't think I'd be reminded in this way. ;)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha I was just saying yesterday how you know it's spring time when your chihuahua whines to go outside. :D I was super surprised to see Odie by our patio door whinging. She only stayed out there for maybe 3 minutes but she did ask to go out! It was 9 degrees. Almost warm enough to be chi approved.
Wow! A whole 9 degrees! Hope you had sunscreen on :sunny::sunny::cool:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
His stud's name was Lucky. A solid black long coat with a small white goatee. I have a five generation Pedigree and there were no Merles mentioned. I don't know if the breeder studded him out with other breeders though.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool! :cool: I know who you are talking about. I looked at her pups when I was searching for Cai and they are cuties!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I looked at Nadines and Donnas pups too before I got Kai. Nadine pointed me to Kais' breeder. Oh and the shedding thing... Kai is a shedding beast, she's my only double coat. She's a mean green husky level shedding machine. :p

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts