Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you have Chi's around........ :lol:

(She looks so pleased with herself, lol)

Anyone ready for me to take another break?? :lol: Me and my never ending pic threads. :lol:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Omigosh, spitting image of Lo. Sometimes I have to tell her "okay Lozier girl, I think you're done..."
Too funny! lol
BTW, no way could I get sick of chi-wee pics! :D:D

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Oh man! it must be a Chi thing! I swear AJ grooms my hair and my ears and my face when I try to sleep! I have to push him away.. LMAO

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
My girls like to lick my face too, but sometimes those tongues have been elsewhere so I have to restrain them from time to time :-/

Feel free to continue posting more and more, I love the chi wees! And I also love your variation of blankets, lol :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Soooo cute!! I love little Jade peeking from the playpen!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They just love to clean us up, don't they! :lol: It cracks me up how serious they are about it. Then when they are done, it's like, okay, I did such a good job! :lol: Chi's are just to cute, and too funny!

I can get pic happy, but with 4 there is always something to snap pics of. :)

Thanks ladies! You all are too kind! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Ha, T! Chi's are so funny! And I will never ever tire of your threads and the adorable little wee's! No way! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all so much! :D I know I'm pic happy, but there is always something that they are doing that I find cute. The Mom in me can't help but share. :lol: They are some awesome lil cleaners. Anything dirty, they can fix ya right up. :lol: Thank you all for looking. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Silly little Chi babies! They are all so funny. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts