Chihuahua People Forum banner

Who Wants A Piggy Ear???

882 views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  rcj1095 
#1 ·
I do Mom, I do!!!

Coco takes this very seriously.

She has to stand up for all this excitement.

Sweet boy gets his stolen and just patiently walks over and takes it back. How he lives with these females is beyond me. LOL.

She hides hers in her new bag from TashaZ. Little sneaky pants.

Outside after the treat, they were all so fired up!!! Good action shot.

After all the excitement, she goes to Daddy's side of the bed where he "bundles" her and they cuddle. He's done this since the first day she came home. Kinda like when you "swaddle" a new baby. She loves it.

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks guys. I love the burrito comment, how funny. Cooper totally works around estrogen and he's even sweeter because of it. Chloe and Lily are totally the same size and I think the same frame. Not skinny like Bambi was, just small and cobby. The pig ears are a hit. I give them the Kona chips way more than the ears but once in a while...

Thanks again. I was in a picture mood tonight.

#9 ·
I don't know what Kona chips are. Yes, Lily and Chloe look stocky and cobby. I'm very much a "helicopter mom" though. I worry constantly that she'll be stepped on or kicked or Lord only knows what! She actually got blown over in the wind today. That's when I put her harness on!

#10 ·
Well Ann, let's be honest, stocky or not, they weigh a pound and a half at the most. :) These little ones are so prone to human error. We are used to it over here and it's funny to watch us maneuver around the little one. My hub stepped over her the other night and lost his footing and fell. Not on her, thank god. I laughed so hard I almost got sick. After reading that story of the chi getting picked up in the wind, it's harnesses over here all the way. Kona chips are a wonderful all natural treat that Brodysmom got me on. I think the website is Konachips.com. They are a nice treat for the pups and are affordable. You won't be sorry. I order everything Brodysmom recommends and I'm never sorry.

#15 ·
They are all so cute! I have to say that if you ever want to part with Coco, I have a nice home for her. :wink: She's so pretty, Robin! Chloe is a riot, isn't she. She's a real go getter. I just love to see that. That picture of her standing to chew her ear reminds me of the pics I got of Gia the other day. :lol: And Mr. Coop, he's as sweet as he can be!

The wrestling pic had me LOL!

#16 ·
Aw thanks for posting some more pics of your gang! I just love the look on Coco's face - very serious about her pig ear! Little Coop is a doll. What a sweet patient little fellow. Chloe is getting so "big"!!! If I go through Taco Bell drive thru - can I get me a Chloe burrito to go please?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.