Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few weeks ago my hubby bought some frozen mice for the dogs, at first I didn't want to do anything with them, but then I kind of got use to the idea that my dogs might actually enjoy them, so today we finally tried :D
Peppi knew from the first moment what to do with it, so down went the little pinky mice in less than a minute!!! Roxy was running around with it in her mouth, kind of tried to eat it, but eventually just sat there guarding it. Lourdes just turned her nose up and went back in the house (we were outside in the garden). We will try again of course, I am sure Roxy will eventually figure out what to do, and Lourdes - well it might take a little while for her :)
Will try to get some whole quails over the summer, too!

·
Registered
355 Posts
I've never heard of this - my sister feeds frozen (thawed) pinkies to her snakes, but I suppose for a dog on a raw diet they'd be appropriate, too. I'm a veg, and a little wimpy, too - I'd keep thinking Stuart Little LOL!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Aiga - that's awesome! I'm glad they enjoyed them. Meat/bone/organs in the perfect proportions, can't get better than that! I'm anxious to hear how they like the quail. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts