Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LEILA!!!
Oh my stars, she has been so evil since her diet started. I guess i sympathize but.... I just heard my son Pierce yell "NO LEILA NO!!!!!' and guess what the brat did... she cleaned up his dinner dish. YEP, every bit that was left. Good Lord, she is relentless. He had ate all he wanted and had left probably 1/4 c of noodles and some chicken. Well its polished clean as a whistle now. Shoot, I don't even need to wash it!:mad:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahahahaha omg little pig dog...

Hun all mine are this bad all the time, even Oakley will steal food clear off my plate when I'm not looking lol. I will admit I am not as hard on them as I should be but they are all happy little critters so oh well if their manners aren't the best, they do know who's boss hahaha.

But LOL I guess no dinner for her tonight?

You have to wonder -- maybe she's been doing this all along and you just notice more now that you are being intentional about cutting her food back?

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOPE no dinner for miss fatty patty 2nite. That was her dinner.
She drives me bananas!!!!!
No I am sure she hasn't been doing this all along. Back then she was stealing lucy kibble sometimes But i've been drill sargeant and it hasn't happened since. Mwhahahahahah! Poor lucy is on cut back too. ;)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
LOL but b'c they are so naughty is why we love them and want to squeeze them...its just not as cute when a big dog steals but its hilarious when a little dog does even if its bad and you have to hollar at them secretly we are always laughing about it.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
hahaha...that's too funny....

all my are the same way....I remember came home and saw a piece of steak licked clean to the bone...LOL....I know that NaNa got it off from the table then of course MoJie finished it....I knew this cause in the morning I saw soft poop from MoJie....

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
You should see Oakley and Taco Bell. My dog that does NOT eat will LUNGE at my hand mouth wide open to steal a bite of my taco when I am not looking. It's trouble if she manages to bite in!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I say she is smart! Noodles and chicken sound good! :D

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
went to the keg steakhouse here wasnt that hungry so only at half of a $50 steak forgot to put it in the fridge while i was rushing around to go out after and left it on the table came home to an empty container mushrooms and steak completely gone I am guessing Ninja was the culprit he can get food from anywhere lol little weasel had a nice expensive meal that night lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How do your guys get up high enough to get the food?

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
went to the keg steakhouse here wasnt that hungry so only at half of a $50 steak forgot to put it in the fridge while i was rushing around to go out after and left it on the table came home to an empty container mushrooms and steak completely gone I am guessing Ninja was the culprit he can get food from anywhere lol little weasel had a nice expensive meal that night lol
Mmmmm!! Lucky little terd. ;) I bet he was in hog heaven. Bahahaha :laughing8:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How do your guys get up high enough to get the food?
My son ate his dinner tonight on the couch watching tv. So he put the plate on the end table beside the couch. Got up to go change into his bball clothes for practice and when he got back TADA!!!! lol He was done butttt leila is supposed to be counting cals not binging out. lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ah, okay. :lol: Little Stinker!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I confess I LOLed! Miley is the same way though! She is just on a blind mission to consume as many calories as she can and if she smells food or drink she wont stop til she gets it or you put it away. She gobbles her food the fastest at meal time and races around to see if the other dogs have any she can steal and she is relentless in trying to get whatever we are eating.
T I cant speak for all of the other food fiends, but Miley is very agile and leaps onto the dining chairs and then up onto the table. She can also jump from the back of the couch in the living room to the breakfast bar/ kitchen counter. Shes a naughty little monkey!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
In her defense though Miley does keep us tidy...you cant leave a plate or glass out anywhere as she will harass you and drive you nuts trying to get it. Dirty dishes always go straight to the dishwasher or Miley WILL get them.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts