Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
My old Sheltie is,he doesn't even crunch his buiscuits they just fly down the throat,thats why he has terrible teeth .Lily is dainty and Dottie is apart from if it's chicken her favourite,then she gets hiccups

·
Registered
376 Posts
Probably Hercules. But I think Gunner is working on his hog "skills." LOL

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
100% Bijoux.

When I used to train Lincoln it used to be just with praise because he wasn't to into food.

Bijoux is a hoover eats everything she can get her paws on.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Baylee is the #1 HOG in this house. She will eat and eat multiple times a day, I'm surprised she has maintained within the 4 lb range lol. She's also a toy hog.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
My sharpei is! She'll eat a whole hot dog in 2 bites. But the funny part is that Audrey is the quick one. So if avery drops something, audrey snags it is less than a second.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Ninja!!! The cats have to jump up 6 feet to eat bc ninja inhales the food as soon as ur backs turned! He's sooo obsessed with food I literally think that's all that's on his mind 24/7!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That would be Pip at my house. He goes completely crazy when I start getting out their food bowls, running around like a crazy pup then he starts reverse sneezing. After he finishes inhaling it he looks longingly at Roo's usually still half full bowl. Roo eats slow and dainty like. lol.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Definitely Kanyon's big butt!!! If I do not watch carefully you'll find his big butt in front of a lil pink bowl chowin down lol. Out of the Chis I'd say Kaige. He's a little piggy too! lol

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Gracie is my 'hog'. She is so greedy that she will literally grab a mouthfull (and I do mean mouthfull) of food and run with it. Then she drops it in a spot and guards it...As in if either of the other two come close, she snaps at them and gobbles it all down.

Little Diesel is showing some of the same tendencies, but I'm hoping he's just trying to get in his share with Gracie's antics. :confused:

Pedro is a very slow, very polite eater. He is also pretty finicky, and will turn down treats if they aren't the ones he likes.

I think Gracie would eat anything you offered her. She's our worse 'beggar' when we're eating, too.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Lady, Sassy, and Mia....they inhale food. The other three take their time with all being hoovers...when it comes to me in the kitchen cooking.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
My foster Chi Willy is such a pig, I can't pull the bowl away from him. He just sticks his head further in and gulps it down.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Midgie is my little hog!! She demands her breakfast at 7. I feel her in the dining room, so from the time I set her dish down and turn around to walk back into the kitchen (granted my kitchen & dining room area are very small), I turn around to see Midgie right behind me where she already inhaled her food. lol I have to ask her if she tasted any of the food as she eats it like she's competing with another dog or something.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts