Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I don't have them in my siggy currently, I thought it'd be fun to make a few pix that have all of my furkids' names. =D Hope you enjoy~

And last one... my Kahlua sittin' pretty. =D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Awwww! They are all do adorable and happy looking! I've noticed how many people on this site have quite a few dogs..how do you guys do it? I've wanted a dog for years and since I got Oscar I've been considering getting him a play mate since I work quite a bit and my hours are irregular. I'm not sure how he'd take it though..he's a rescue and pretty obsessed with me. I adore your fur fam!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
all of yours are so beautiful!!!but is tequia rose a chihuahua,I love the face,the hair,everything!very curious!

·
Registered
200 Posts
So cute all of them. I love chi's but I must say Tequila Rose and Julian look amazing, love the look of them......now I want one lol

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Love them Kat. :love2:

How are you all enjoying your new home? All unpacked & relaxing yet?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Awwww! They are all do adorable and happy looking! I've noticed how many people on this site have quite a few dogs..how do you guys do it? I've wanted a dog for years and since I got Oscar I've been considering getting him a play mate since I work quite a bit and my hours are irregular. I'm not sure how he'd take it though..he's a rescue and pretty obsessed with me. I adore your fur fam!
I work long hours and have multiple dogs, too. Finn was clearly lonely for a companion, so I started fostering. I failed three more times and now own 4 Chis in addition to my two big dogs. LOL! If Oscar is okay alone, it will be much easier for you to have one (believe me, working long hours + having sole care of many dogs is a TON of work). if you're not sure, you could foster with a reputable group.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts