Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lexie's Birthday is coming up in two weeks, so I did a little photo shoot with her for her 2nd Birthday photos. :)

Who says you can't be as pretty in Red, as you can be in Pink? :) Oh, and she decided playing with the red ribbon was more fun than wearing it. :lol:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww, she is beautiful. I love the last photo. It looks like she is eating the leaf. Lol. You should enter that pic in the May contest.
Very pretty pictures. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww, she is beautiful. I love the last photo. It looks like she is eating the leaf. Lol. You should enter that pic in the May contest.
Very pretty pictures. :)
Thank you Lisa! :) Yeah, she wasn't quite sure what to do with that flower. :lol: Like okay Mom, "do I eat this big ole' thing?" :lol:

I have a new camera coming, I'm going to try to get some really good Flower pics for the contest. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww................She is beautiful and so cute. Of course, playing with the ribbon is better than wearing it.
Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)

um can i come over and play with all your chis???
You're welcome to come play with them any time. :)

What a petite little sweetheart, you are a pretty girl Lexie :)

Barbara x
Thank you Barbara! :) She's such a sweet little girl too.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So adorable!
Thank you! :)

She is just the sweetest petite little thing! I love her! How much does she weigh?
Thank you! :) She weighs 3 lbs., although anyone that sees her swears she has to weigh no more than 2.5 lbs. :lol:

She is so cute and tiny!!! She looks maaahvelous in red! :)
Thank you! :) I think Red is her color.

She is absolutely beautiful, a little bit like my peanut!! xxxx
Thank you! :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts