Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olive was 6 months on Saturday. She got a new Susan Lanci collar to celebrate, I found a french website selling the nouveau bow for the same price Doggie Couture has them at 35% off so decided to jump on it :) She has lost nearly all her teeth, she is however retaining 2 canines so looks a bit like a shark with all these teeth everywhere. Those little ears have never stood up, only when she tips her head back, Think I have me a floppy eared chi for life :love10: I have such a soft spot for floppy ears :)

Focus on the nose :reindeer:

My Handsome boy! His skin has flared up poor boy and he is sore all over, so I didn't make him pose for me today!

Hope you all had a rocking weekend! xxx

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww I love floppy eared chis. There's still a chance they'll stand up, but if not, she certainly looks adorable this way!! My Coco's ears were floppy and sometimes one would stand up, but not for long. I thought it was so cute. And poor little Basil, I hope he feels better soon.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww I love floppy eared chis. There's still a chance they'll stand up, but if not, she certainly looks adorable this way!! My Coco's ears were floppy and sometimes one would stand up, but not for long. I thought it was so cute. And poor little Basil, I hope he feels better soon.
Me too, I think it is so cute. I was actually quite sad when Basil's stood up! Hehe Olives just havent even tried to stand up yet, Im not complaining at all!

Yup Basil is a poorly boy, it doesnt help that Olive just wants to chew on him all the time, she has stopped showing any interest in her chew toys whilst her teeth are wobbly. He is such a gentle soul, he just licks her to try to get her to stop, melts my heart!

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Happy 6 months pretty baby, love the new collar, the colour is lush. Poor little Basil, hope he feels better soon. Saw your lovely post on the Wooflink Facebook page, great pic :)

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
I have a bit of a soft spot for floppy ears too :) Olive is a cutie whatever 'ear style' she chooses to wear lol. Basil looks to be getting his adult coat too, all grown up.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Aww Olive is so adorable!! Love her new collar and floppy ears too! The pink collar looks beautiful on her! Basil is such a handsome little boy! Hope he feels better soon :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I love love love that SL collar on Olive! Even with the floppy ears. She is so adorable. Basil is looking mighty handsome as well. Thanks for posting pics of your two.😊

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I love Olives new SL collar. its a gorgeous color !!! and the little hello kitty shirt looks so pretty on her too :). aww, sorry to hear about Basil and his skin :-(. hope he feels better soon

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy 6 months pretty baby, love the new collar, the colour is lush. Poor little Basil, hope he feels better soon. Saw your lovely post on the Wooflink Facebook page, great pic :)

Basil can be pretty cheeky, he's a softy but he knows he is bigger and quicker than Olive and will use it to his advantage!

I love the floppy ears too....that gives her character!
I think so too, although no one ever thinks she is a chi, I am forever being asked what breed she is :)

I have a bit of a soft spot for floppy ears too :) Olive is a cutie whatever 'ear style' she chooses to wear lol. Basil looks to be getting his adult coat too, all grown up.

Yes, He'll be 2 come December so Coat wise he is about there, he has had to grow up a little since Olive arrived to cause trouble but he is still very mych my baby :)

Aww Olive is so adorable!! Love her new collar and floppy ears too! The pink collar looks beautiful on her! Basil is such a handsome little boy! Hope he feels better soon :)

Thankyou, I have always loved Susan Lanci collars but felt they were a bit girly for Basil so Olive will end up with plenty no doubt!

I love love love that SL collar on Olive! Even with the floppy ears. She is so adorable. Basil is looking mighty handsome as well. Thanks for posting pics of your two.😊
Yes, it's such a gorgeous colour, I am really pleased with it, as I ordered it in france it arrived in 4 days - such a luxury for me as I normally order from the US and have to wait :) I just love those floppy little ears! If theu stay down she'll look like a puppy for always 💜

I love Olives new SL collar. its a gorgeous color !!! and the little hello kitty shirt looks so pretty on her too :). aww, sorry to hear about Basil and his skin :-(. hope he feels better soon
It is realy beautiful, although here is something I'll whisper as I kbow there are a lot of nouveau bow fans out there - in person I prefer the style of the tail bow collar which we have in blue, but the wine and roses colour is totally devine.

Basil's skin id actuelly much worse today, he has a big red, raw patch that has lost its fur on his neck over night :( trying to get a vets appointment now x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts