Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! I just found this link, registered and was wandering if I am a suitable member to it...
We recently got a puppy - a chi/poodle mix...
So I hope "Chihuahua people" would not mind a really cute mix-breed Pupa (that's the name of my puppy) :) She is now 11,5 weeks old
She lookes a long like chi, just has a bit freaked out hair :)
We got her from our neighbour who has a lot of dogs- chihuahuas, poodles, teriers
I still have a lot of question about behaviour, feeding, training etc...
Here are some cute pics of her
that's her recently on the pic with the ball and the second one - we just got her :)

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
You bet we will accept you -- especially with a cutie like Pupa! I'm glad you found us; welcome to the forum. :wave: Those pictures you posted are so adorable! How did you come up with the name Pupa? It is a cute name and fits your little puppy really well!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
quikdog
xavier32178
Boogaloo
Thank you for such a nice welcome! :wave:

about then name "Pupa" - here in Malta it very common - it's almost like "baby" - so, we so her and said "What a pupa!" :lol:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Of course you are most welcome! As a Newbie myself, I can assure you that everyone here is very nice, your concerns are their concerns and they go way out to help you in any matter that you bring to them. I hope you enjoy your visits here. Let us know what you need. Okay?
BTW, your puppy is absolutely adorable!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
too right you can join..............with a cutie like that how could we say no.........pupa is the cutest chi ive ever seen she looks just like a long haired chi - she is going to be beautiful when she is older

glad you found us it is nice to have a memeber from malta I think you are the first from that corner of the world :wave:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.