Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Oh! how nice it is to open the forum page in the morning and find so many nice greetings to my Pupa and me :wave:
I'm really happy I found this site! :lol:
tattdangel, it is true, first when I saw her - I thought she lookes like a yorkie but I knew for a fact that her mother is a chi :eek:
So we'll see what Pupa will look like when she grows up :lol:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome

Being a relative newcomer myself, I consider this to be one of the friendliest groups I have ever been a part of. People respond to questions, offer their experience with Chi's and respond like old friends.

Welcome. Hug your baby for me.

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Definitely looks like a baby yorkie! Sooooo cute!! My friend has a doggie and her parents are a yorkie and a chi. And I'll tell you what, that little girl is adorable! She is tiny (to me) like 4-5 pounds and full grown. Maybe Pupa's daddy is a yorkie.

Oh yeah, hello and welcome!! :wave:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
of course your most welcome! im sure your mix will have many chihuahua qualities, she certainly looks very chi, i guess youve got a poochi (poodle/chi) :D , it certainly will be interesting to see how she turns out fully grown. I have a mix myself, altho as shes a rescue im not quite sure what breed, but she deffiently seems to have some jack russel in her
mia
x

21 - 30 of 30 Posts