Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine made Willow and Sassie a couple of dresses. Here is Willow modeling them. :)

The lady that made them did excellent work! She is so super talented. It's hard to believe these where handmade. The quality is excellent!!! The photos don't do the dresses justice.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Oh my gosh! They are gorgeous! I love the lace one. Willow looks adorable in it.
She is so very photogenic. I would love to have something like this for Tabitha :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh so very pretty!
Willow is gorgeous too, she has a lion's mane almost she is that fluffy! lol
Beautiful!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She does have a very regal looking mane! She looks just gorgeous in her new dresses.
Aww..thank you!

Oh so very pretty!
Willow is gorgeous too, she has a lion's mane almost she is that fluffy! lol
Beautiful!
Thank you!!

Oh my gosh! They are gorgeous! I love the lace one. Willow looks adorable in it.
She is so very photogenic. I would love to have something like this for Tabitha :)
Pm me and I can give you the name of the person who made them for me. They are amazing..you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Willow is just gorgeous and looks so precious in the dresses. I love the first one especially, so pretty! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
These pictures are just gorgeous. I have always loved every single one of your babies and I'm so glad to see them. These dresses are so beautiful. They look very quality made. Thanks for sharing. I could look at your babies forever.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Willow is just gorgeous and looks so precious in the dresses. I love the first one especially, so pretty! :)
Thank you. :)

These pictures are just gorgeous. I have always loved every single one of your babies and I'm so glad to see them. These dresses are so beautiful. They look very quality made. Thanks for sharing. I could look at your babies forever.
Aww...thank you!! I love being able to share photos of them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts