Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My new pups have finally arrived home. Willow (chocolate) belongs to my sister and Lottie Dot (black/white) is mine. They are from the same litter. I will be flying with Willow in a couple of weeks to deliver her to my sister. I thought I could not get attached to her, but no luck. I love them both so much.
My husband and I had a little photo shoot. We thought it would be easy. NOT!! They would not sit still. We did get a few cute ones though and I wanted to share. :p

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
They are so cute, I would get attatched too.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Awww congradulations to both of you! They are both adorable. Maybe you should just tell your sister someone puppy napped her and keep her for yourself =)

·
Registered
388 Posts
awwwwww theyre gorgeous dont 4get to tell your sis allll about chihuahua people :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG they are both soooooo precious!!! Is this a surprise for your sister????

Lori
Hello, No Willow is not a surprise. My sister picked her out and has been waiting patiently all summer for her. She is so excited.

Also to everyone who posted... thank you for the compliments. I have already cried several times just thinking about giving Willow to my sister. I know though she is going to a good home, but I am going to miss her so much.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
It would be impossible not to get attached. They are both so cute. But at least you and your sister will get to share in them both growing up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts