Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hee hee....just goes to show even an 11lb.chi can fit on your hand rofl!! Is she holding on for dear life or what rofl!! My sweet little pudge:) She our lover girl:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwww!!! I love it!!! Dem bigger Chi's sayz to da runts, "Na, na, na you wee snicker doodles, we'z can fitz in da hand too!" :lol: :lol: Too cute!!!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hee heee....yep, she's a big girl, but even at 11lbs I knew she could fit. She a stalky little thing rofl!!

Awwwwww!!! I love it!!! Dem bigger Chi's sayz to da runts, "Na, na, na you wee snicker doodles, we'z can fitz in da hand too!" :lol: :lol: Too cute!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Hee heee....yep, she's a big girl, but even at 11lbs I knew she could fit. She a stalky little thing rofl!!
Stocky or not, she is as beautiful as the "runts!" I adore her! I could snuggle that baby girl all day long! She looks like such a lover!!! :daisy:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T....she has the best personality of any dog I have ever seen. She is a people pleaser, and the poor girl will put up with anything the kids put her through lol!! I think she must be like Chance. Just a big lover!

Stocky or not, she is as beautiful as the "runts!" I adore her! I could snuggle that baby girl all day long! She looks like such a lover!!! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
T....she has the best personality of any dog I have ever seen. She is a people pleaser, and the poor girl will put up with anything the kids put her through lol!! I think she must be like Chance. Just a big lover!
Yeah, Chance is the same way! :lol: He adores the kids! They tote him around everywhere. He loves the attention, and could care less as long as he's with his family. :love5:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Willow is a doll! Love her sweet face! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Ya know, she does NOT look like 11 pounds in that photo! I would never have guessed that. 11 pounds is still a very small dog. She's beautiful. :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aww good job Willow! Hehe look at her little toes wrapping around your fingers like parrot feet, shes not going anywhere!
Hee heee..I know that's the first thing i noticed. looks just like a parrot lol!!!

Yay Willow!!!!!!! :) You are too cute!
Thanks, We love her big or small :) She is on a diet and has lost 1 lb. She's got about 3 more to go.

Aww Willow is a doll! Love her sweet face! :)
Hee hee...thanks, her face matches her personality for sure :)

I juss wanna kish that wittle face!!! :love2:
And she would enjoy every second of it for sure, and would pay you back with her kisses lol!!

Ya know, she does NOT look like 11 pounds in that photo! I would never have guessed that. 11 pounds is still a very small dog. She's beautiful. :)
See...that's where size is soo stinkin' decieving. Yep, she is a full 11 lbs. But very cobby.

LOL bless her, she is a beauty and so patient with her mammy. hehe!!
Thanks, she has got to be the most patient girl. She is even patient with her sisters as well. It's sooo cute.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
It really does help show just how small an 11 lb. Chi is to see them able to sit in your hand. You and I have talked about this already, but so many people have this misconception that a 5 lb. Chi is "big." A 5 lb. Chi is tiny! Even though the average sized Chi these days is about 7 to 8 lbs. it doesn't mean they are big! So many will pass on a little 5 lber., with the notion they will be huge. I have a little 5 lb. Chi boy, and I can tell you that he is no where near big!! :lol: He is always smaller than his "peers!" The lil dude barely wears a size XS (he still wears some XXS's) in clothes. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts