Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And here is my little love the night he came home from surgery and the very next morning. I have been taking pics everyday but have not yet emptied the camera from todays so these are just the first bit. i will try to post some more in a few days when I have more

Next morning....

Morning mama! :) By the way....see that slop in the bowl....I'm NOT eating it.....(lol)

Lets go for a walk mama!

close up, day 2

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Bless his heart...he still is the same little Willy as ever before..just sporting some big stiches. :( Those pictures just show me a little pup that is going to be full of courage, strength and determination! He is a little angel that has found a place here in everyone's heart.....:) Keep up the good work little buddy and be a good boy for mommy and eat your food!!!:foxes15:
Hugs and kisses from Darlene, Dazy and Lulubelle

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Oh poor Willy! He looks like he's pulling through like a tough little guy. Hope he heals up quick! He's in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Awww bless his heart.He already look better on day two.We are still praying for him and you.Give him a hug and kiss from me.My doggies send kisses yalls way.And I send hugs.Hope yall are doing better.Keep us updated please.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Aww Willy! Look at those bright eyes in the morning pics, full of love and life and typical chi zest! The wound looks good and clean, I'm so amazed by and in love with your little Willy boy! :D

·
Registered
730 Posts
What a face! I LOVE him!
You can see in those eyes that he's going to live a long and happy life.
That wound looks wonderful! The vet you chose did an amazing job, and ou'll be suprised at how fast these heal.
What a wonderful mom you are to this little guy.
Keep the photo's coming of his progress, and give him a huge (gentle) hug for us. xoxo

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww poor willy i dont know how i missed the thread on what happened read it at 5am this morning and my heart went out to you glad you were able to get him sorted and im sure he will manage fine when he heals up im so glad hes not in pain anymore kisses and (((hugs))) to willy xxx

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Brave little boy and mum too. What a lucky little chap he is to have someone who loves him so much with him during this time. Bless you both.

Very special and gentle healing thoughts to Willy.

x

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww he is amazing!
What a trooper.
I really admire him and his mummy.
Now he is even more precious and cute.
The wound looks like it is healing nicely too.

Sending lots of love and gentle hugs to wee willy boy xxx

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
More tears in my eyes. I feel relief for you both. What a brave, strong boy and what an awesome Mommy you are. The wound looks amazing. I'll bet he's adjusting well already. Give him the biggest, most gentle hug from us, okay? Thanks for sharing these with all of us. I love him so much.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
wow! willy is looking so good after what he's been through!!! Poor little guy :(
It's so sad to see them like that but he's so young and you can see it in his eyes, he'll be such a strong boy and pull through this so well. All the best for your recovery Willy xoxoxox

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Willy is looking good. So glad the surgery is over and he is on the mend. You may consider removing his dog tags as they look like they could bump into his wound if he moves in that direction. Take care and know that you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Aww, Willy is such a cutie! Im sure he will be indulging in some three legged zoomies before you know it.:D And now he has an impressive scar to show the laydeez!!:coolwink:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Thanks so much for posting those pictures of little Willy. His incision looks really good and despite everything, he looks alert and happy. Dogs are such little troopers. You are taking really good care of him. Hugs to you and little Willy.

Brodysmom

1 - 20 of 35 Posts