Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! :) I love Willy too. He is doing SOOOO good!! That boy melts my heart every time I look at him lol
Seeing how good he is doing always makes me want to SCREAM at everyone (not here lol) who told me I should have put him to sleep. I want to do a big "I told you so" song and dance LOL!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I nearly spat my coffee out when I saw the title of this thread :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone :)

OMG!! LMFAO!!!!!!!! I didn't even think about the title!! omg I am laughing my head off!! I don't think of "Willy" in those terms lol its just the name of my DOG LOLOOOL!!
When we got him another name I considered was Dude.....lol Maybe I should have named him Dude LOL Though I call him Wooster anyway lol

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
He is so cute I just love him.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
He really is a little guy...it is so hard to judge size sometimes...they all think they are huge dogs and sometimes their attitude conveys big.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would say he's used to it yes. Its normal for him. I think he just doesn't know its gone lol as silly as that sounds. It doesn't bother him a lick. He walks and runs awesome....though he leaves odd little foot prints behind him in the snow lol he also continues to give me heart failure and jump up and down off the couch

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I would say he's used to it yes. Its normal for him. I think he just doesn't know its gone lol as silly as that sounds. It doesn't bother him a lick. He walks and runs awesome....though he leaves odd little foot prints behind him in the snow lol he also continues to give me heart failure and jump up and down off the couch
He is use to it because he could not use it anyway now he don't have to drag it around so I firgue he is happier now.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Yay i love seeing pics of that wee champ!.
He does look small.
He looks so well.
Love the the title too, i lold.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts