Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, how precious they all are.. I loved the "haircut shot!" My favorite is the one of all three of them lined up on the sofa..

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wow! they are all so adorable hehehe :D LOL wowowow look at that haircut! what a big difference that makes lmaooooo so cute though! lovely pics :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
my fav is the three legged... is that willy or Luna? well im sure they are all precious.. but i tend to root for the odd one!! :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thank you everyone! :) Willy just melts my heart! My fav pics are the second two of him lol That pretty boy face hehehee
Yes, Willy is the 3 legged one.....my fav Shhhhhh don't tell the others though hehehehe
Rosa was in serious need of a hair cut lol Luna was cheating when they played and would pull on her hair with her teeth....what a little cheat eh lol
lol Willys tongue was poking out cuz he was just at the start of licking his lips! LOL I was dangling a treat in the air above them hehehehe

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
So sweet!! Luna is getting so grown up. :) My pups do that with Mari...pull on her long fur when they're playing... hehe Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
They are all so pretty I just love them.Luna is growing up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts