Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just to be fair i thought i'd post some of the other dogs lol

Willy---"see what i have to put up with...stooopid long tongued goof ball..."

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Luna looks so cute with her tongue hangin' out! :lol: They are all precious!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Wow Willy has REALLY REALLY LONG LEGS!!! IS he tall???

Luna makes me laugh.. she still has a baby tooth in there amongst all those big girls teeth!!! She's funny

I like Rosa too!!!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
So great to see the rest of the crew too! Luna has really turned into a beautiful girl...and she looks so happy! :) Willy's expressions are so sweet too. Love them all!!

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
What a little cutie!! And, boy, I see what you mean, Willy looks like my Gonzo. They look close enough to be relaltives.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone :)
Willy is all legs lol He's not really tall, but he looks tall cuz he has long legs (all the easier to break my dears lol) I think he is more of a deer type chihuahua. Luna I think has shorter legs, though its harder to tell with her cuz she is so big lol Cujo definately is more of a cobby type Chihuahua, his legs look like they will be stubby lil chi legs lol
Luna is always happy lol She is the big ol' goofy one thats always excited and running around with her tongue hanging out lol She has one super long tongue lol we should start a long tongue post of one these days lol

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol it was daisy i thought about when i was posting that pic cuz i remembered her super long tongue pic! lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
lol it was daisy i thought about when i was posting that pic cuz i remembered her super long tongue pic! lol
Glad she made an impression ha ha ha.. she's been panting her little heart out on her walk today and i just giggle at the tongue!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts