Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have been reading some posts over the last week or so. Its been a long time since I have been in to say hi. But I just wanted to check up on everyone and post a few pics :)
I'll start with Willy, my wee lil heart dog....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
It is SO GOOD to see these great pics of Willy, Luna, and Cujo!! Wow, Cujo is all grown up. Luna looks beautiful and Willy..... oh Willy is my favorite I have to say. How are they all doing?! They look great. What have you been up to? It's been SO LONG!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for posting them up Pigeonsheep! :) I had forgotten how to do it and then remembered something about having to use photobucket but then could link it how I did lol I just wanted to get the pics up as fast as I could lol
They are not great pics but I will soon try to get some good ones up.
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcomes back! :) Its good to be back. Though I must admit I left because it was getting TOO time consuming to try and keep up with everyone and their gorgeous pups!
I am going to try very hard not to let it get so consuming again (though seeing as this is my third time on the site today....I'm not doing so hot hehehe)

The puppers are all doing great! Cujo is indeed all grown up, all 5 pounds of him hehehe He is a nut bar runs around all happy all the time. I remember his dad Peanut being like that when we went to see Cujo as a baby so he obviously takes after his dad.
Luna is doing good too....all 10 pounds of her giant self lol She is hubbys heart dog. I love her to bits too. She's so sucky and loving, and I could not imagine life without her great big smiles with her tongue hanging out lol I was considering adding her pic to the contest this month lol
Willy is still doing fabulous. He is just like any normal dog, jumping and running around like a mad man, though it no longer gives me heart failure! I trust he knows what he's doing. He is still as skinny as a stick though and that drives me CRAZY but he eats only what he wants, doesn't matter how much I give him....he eats just the same amount.
But I so love that lil monkey. He is the closest one to me. ALWAYS on my lap or near where I am if I'm in the kitchen making lunches or upstairs cleaning lol Willy is never far behind

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Heyyyyyy girl!!!! xxxxx Long time no see, stranger! I was gone for a year, or more. Like you said, it's to easy to get caught up spending too much time here. It's a great place to be, but duties call. It's awesome to see you and the pups!!! I adore your pack!!! Cute lil faces all around! Pull up a chair and stay awhile. :) I try to limit myself to no more than 3 quick visits from my phone daily. I have a lil more time early morning, usually. Hope to see you posting more. It's nice to have the "oldies" back. :D

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL T, 3 quick visits....you and I will try to stick to that hehehe
Its nice to be back to check up on everyone and see all the pics. I have an app on FB that spits out a bunch of chihuahua pictures daily for me to go nuts over but there is nothing like getting to know the pups on here and their little personalities to go with the pics :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Aquarius! Its good to be back. I can't wait to take some more pics of the crew and post some actual good ones. The ones I posted were just a quick few I had snapped over the last few months that were already on the comp.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hi! :ngreet2:

Beautiful pups you got there. :)
I really enjoyed the pictures.
Hoping to see more soon!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww so great to see you back & to see pics of your pups! Everyone looks great! Happy, healthy Chi Chis. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts