1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Willy had another play date with Neko and he also had a fashion show lol

Thought I;d share my gorgeous boy :)

Ok mom lets go to Neko's house...

Oh brother, what did I get myself into....giggling ladies and clothes changes....HELP!

My best bud Neko..

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh my, Willie and Neko are so cute .. We also have a Neko spelled the same way.Willie doesn't seem as excited about the fashion show as he is to see his best friend. lol
Deb

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww!!! they are soooo cute! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Cute little Willy!! Love his Harley gear!!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL Thanks everyone. He was like NOT impressed at all! lol We were giggling like mad and snapping pics. I think he thought we had lost our mind lol We were laughing so much Neko was barking at us....likely telling us to shut up! lol It was a fun day :)
I was thinking maybe we would do an easter photo shoot lol :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jaspers's dad....Thank you :) It is amazing to me how well he does. He really doesn't care at all. It doesn't stop him one bit from running around and jumping up and down off the couch. On our playdate we went to Neko's house and their couch is a bit higher then our own but he still did great with it. Neko can't jump up on the couch but he has a set of stairs to go up but Wiilly never once used the stairs!! lol
Willy is my heart dog and I love him to bits. Every time I see his wee lil face my heart skips a beat to know he's mine forever :) I feel lucky to have such sweet heart with his soulful lil eyes :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Jaspers's dad....Thank you :) It is amazing to me how well he does. He really doesn't care at all. It doesn't stop him one bit from running around and jumping up and down off the couch. On our playdate we went to Neko's house and their couch is a bit higher then our own but he still did great with it. Neko can't jump up on the couch but he has a set of stairs to go up but Wiilly never once used the stairs!! lol
Willy is my heart dog and I love him to bits. Every time I see his wee lil face my heart skips a beat to know he's mine forever :) I feel lucky to have such sweet heart with his soulful lil eyes :)

Very well said they do steal your heart's.:hello1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts